Projects and Programs DVFP Supports
Delaware Valley Fairness Project assists teachers and schools by providing resources for projects that stimulate creativity, broaden skills, foster social-emotional and character development, or make for innovative learning experiences. Projects focused on financial literacy, health and wellness, care for the planet, or libraries and literacy are of particular interest. Priority is given to projects, programs and activities benefiting disadvantaged youth.
What We Do Not Fund
Who May Apply
Teachers and staff in any pre-K – 12 school in southeastern Pennsylvania or southern New Jersey are eligible to apply
Applications may be submitted each fall term, typically between September 1st and November 15th, and each spring term, typically between February 1st and April 30th, or until all funds are disbursed (whichever comes first). Decisions on applications are made at least once per month. Preference is given to applicants who have not received an award during the current school-year.
- Applications for a classroom project should not exceed $500.
- Applications for a program or activity outside the classroom may exceed $500, but will only be funded in an amount greater than $500 in exceptional cases.
- Applicants must provide the total amount being requested and line-item (item by item) cost data noting the source of the cost.
- Applicants should not request supplies or funding for projects that do not meet one of the criteria stated in the paragraph above.
- Documentation of the use of the supplies or funds (including receipts) are required within 30 days of use.
- We retain the right to recover all supplies or funds not used for the purposes stated in the application.
- All non-consumable products will be the property of the school.
- Applicant gives us permission to use applicant’s name and photo, the name of the school, the type or amount of assistance provided and the use made of these supplies or funds on our website and in promotional materials.