Projects and Programs DVFP Supports
Delaware Valley Fairness Project assists partner schools by providing resources for projects or activities that cannot be funded through the school’s budget. We are particularly interested in supporting projects that improve a school’s climate, foster a positive learning environment, focus on core academics, or support the social-emotional well-being of students.
What We Do Not Fund
We do not fund equipment requests, such as printers, computers, or general classroom supplies. We also do not fund staff incentives. Please use the Teacher Assistance form, not the School Assistance form, for classroom-specific projects or activities.
Who May Apply
Principals and Assistant Principals at any of our partner schools are eligible to apply for assistance.
Applications may be submitted each school year between October 1 and March 31 but are funded only until all funds are disbursed. Decisions on applications are made at least once per month. Preference is given to applicants who have not received an award during the current school-year and projects or activities that cannot be funded through another source.
- Our intent is to provide up to $1500 per approved application. Applications may exceed $1500, but will only be funded in full in exceptional cases with a strong justification.
- Applicants must provide the total amount being requested and line-item (item by item) cost data noting the source of the cost.
- Applicants should not request supplies or funding for projects that do not meet one of the criteria stated in the paragraph entitled Projects and Programs DVFP Supports.
- Documentation of the use of the supplies or funds (including receipts) is required within 30 days of use.
- We retain the right to recover all supplies or funds not used for the purposes stated in the application.
- All non-consumable products will be the property of the school.
- Applicant gives us permission to use applicant’s name and photo, the name of the school, the type or amount of assistance provided and the use made of these supplies or funds on our website and in promotional materials.